Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pina colada thumbprints, Easter & sea soaps & more!

click on picture





Dessicated coconut rocks & the occasional pure-white
coconut flesh toasts perfectly into a delicious toasted
flake!





These Easter soaps were a cumbersome project but
what can I say, perseverance prevails every time!

More here




Soaps that make munchkins want to live in the bathroom!



These molds for the sea creatures above and terrestrial "monsters"
below were not meant for soap but I used them anyway!



I love the unexpected twists & turns in this recipe, it made the diners at this baby shower wish for more! They all wanted to know how I achieved this delicately balanced recipe & not sweet at all! What can I say freeze dried fruit does wonders!





Summer is here & I am stagnant no more!

I made the cookies & the soaps for a friend's baby shower www.giddygastronome.com....more here

11 comments:

ochikeron said...

nice to see you up again, nazarina!!! i love your presentations :)

it is very hot in japan (humid...) and we are saving electricity since the quake, which is too bad X(

Indian Khana said...

Looks so cute n delicious ...wow

Ambreen (Simply Sweet n Savory) said...

I love cookies and your sort of thumbprints sound delicious. Good to see you back :)

Unknown said...

Oh my these are works of art :) Tres jolie!

Cassie | Bake Your Day said...

You have awesome creativity and I love your photos!

Umm Mymoonah said...

Yumm! Yumm! Looks so cute and lovely..

Three-Cookies said...

This looks divine, anything with coconut is awesome. Great photo

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

wow...this is amazing..
love ur creativity..
you are welcome in my space dear..:)
Tasty Appetite

Emily Malloy said...

Delish!

Priyanka Agrawal said...

beautiful as usual :)

Mehjabeen Arif said...

WOW.. Looks so Wonderful.. Love ur pictures..

New to ur space and absolutely love it here.. following u..
Do visit me as time permits..

Jabeen's Corner