Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Thank you gift for a regular reader and who always leaves a comment!



Ever since I started my blog, Donette has visited my blog off and on and left a comment and whether it was constructive criticism or just to tell me that I have made something beautiful, was enough to be proud of my work. We actually started e-mailing one another and she would always give me advice and vice versa.
I have made her this luxury spa gift box, packed with homemade soaps and hand towels. I really do appreciate comments and they need not always be what I want to hear because I would never grow!

THANK YOU DONETTE FOR LEAVING ALL THOSE COMMENTS!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of you, I'm sure she is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT SOAPS WE ARE ENJOYING THEM. THEY ARE WONDERFUL,THEY ARE MAKING MY SKIN SOOO SOFT! AND I ENJOY ALL YOUR FOOD IDEAS AND THE WAY YOU PRESENT YOUR FOOD IS SO PRETTY!

DONETTE