Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shortbread frangipane( almond cream) custard tart..

" Do not call me a tart?"
"Look at me, I have smooth almond cream with a decadent layer of custard and glossy red lipstick colored strawberries and please do not forget my angelic, sugary Halo."
So even though every body's lips are always on me, I am still ' the lady Baltimore' amongst all the other bourgeoisie of confections!


Anuj said...

Hi Nazarina Andrychow,
I just came across your blog "Giddy Gastronome" blog and liked it very much.
I thought i should let you know about my new blog "Slideshows for your website and Blogs"
link :
My blog basically consists of slideshows which fall in 12 different categories.
If you like any of the slideshows, you are welcome to embed it in your own blog.

Do not be born good or handsome, but be born lucky.

ME said...

I can't wait to try this receipe (as well as the others)--this reminds me of a childhood treat but actually better and what a beautiful desert to take to a potluck!! Thank you for sharing--what a great blog so much to look at and to try! This blog is truly a food junkies' dream:)